June 08, 2011

Emma Watson - I Wanted To Pretend I Wasn't As Famous As I Was

"But they'll ask me, 'How are the Narnia films going?'" Jordan Strauss/WireImage The recent widespread reports that "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson left Brown University due to bullying were a bit hard to take. The 21-year-old seems pretty well-adjusted and easy-going and it seemed sad to think that mean-spirited taunts would derail her entire life.

So we feel relieved to find out that this was, in fact, not what led to Emma's departure.
"It made me so sad when all this stuff came out that I left Brown because I was being bullied. It made no sense at all. Brown has been the opposite. I've never even been asked for an autograph on campus. I threw a party for nearly 100 students and not a single person put a photo on Facebook," she told the Sunday Times Style Magazine.

She did indicate, though, that there may have been a few toolish Brown students who occasionally gave her a hard time.
"Anyway, even if I was being given a hard time, I wasn't going to wuss out of university because someone said 'Wingardium leviosa' to me in a corridor, or 'Ten points for Gryffindor,'" she said. "I've been dealing with the media since I was nine. If I can't stand up to a few people giving me a hard time, it's a bit pathetic, really. I've had so much worse."
Watson admitted that she may have miscalculated how easily she'd be able to have a "normal" college existence.

"I was in denial," she told the magazine. "I wanted to pretend I wasn't as famous as I was. I was trying to seek out normality, but I kind of have to accept who I am, the position I'm in and what happened."
And if you imagine that the beautiful Watson is overrun with suitors and dates, it turns out that, surprisingly, that is not the case.

"I say to my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?' They're like, 'Probably because they're intimidated.' It must be the fame wall," she said. "It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating... Sometimes, maybe because they feel intimidated, they feel they have to knock me down. They know perfectly well who I am, but they'll ask me, 'How are the Narnia films going?'... I'm single at the minute."

Somehow we find ourselves feeling bad for Watson now. Will some nice, normal, non-wisecracking guy please ask her out?( Josh Duboff)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Sobat Blogger tinggalkan komentarnya yah tentang POSTINGNYA ini, atau mungkin pengen kasih masukan silahkan tinggalkan aja dikolom komentar ini, terus,,,,,, lain kali mampir lagi yah, ditunggu loh.....!!!
DILARANG MENYIMPAH LINK SOBAT PADA KOLOM KOMENTAR POSTING, KALO MAU....TUKERAN LINK ATAU BANNER OK...!!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites